Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I begin again


I fully intended to start a weekly blog back in November, but it was my first holiday season with Etsy and I did not know what I was getting into. With the activity there and at my holiday craft shows, I hardly had time to make glass much less work on the computer.

To catch up, I will start with Christmas. I really love holidays because I love to decorate. I believe life is a stage and demands a backdrop. I was disappointed that I had no company this year because my tree was the prettiest ever. Therefore I will share a few shots with you.

Each year I alter my color scheme. This year I added a deeper teal to my collection of ivory, gold, and pale aqua ornaments..
I thought they were even so beautiful when I dismantled the tree that I would have left them on the table were it not for my little "helper" Tobey.

It was his first Christmas, and although he had fun playing soccer with a few Christmas balls I was very relieved that he never tried to climb the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment